1. Maintain the highest standards of business professional
and personal conduct and shall conduct their professional activities
with respect for the public interest.
2. Respect the personal choice of clients and have regard for
their diversity of beliefs in religious and cultural practices.
3. Not intentionally disseminate false or misleading information
whether written, spoken, or implied, and shall convey truth, accuracy
and good taste in advertising, sales promotion and marketing endeavours.
4. Not intentionally injure the professional reputation of
another member, and, if appropriate, inform the Association
of unethical practices occuring within the industry.
5. Not solicit work with a family member or client within 14
days after a death has occured unless approached by family or